Position: Football Journalist
Evolution Soccer has been created to bring together the global football community with the main objectives being to provide members with the opportunity to network, share knowledge & experience, resources and employment opportunities.
The group consists of three key areas; online resources & networking opportunities, coach delivery and coach education. Each area has been developed to support the other and in turn support the group’s members.
As the organisation grows the number of resources and opportunities will increase. Due to this planned expansion, Evolution Soccer is currently seeking individuals to help grow & develop the company’s brand by writing football articles that entice readers to the Evolution Soccer group’s page.
- Gather, write and produce material in fair, accurate and balanced manner
- Ability to write detailed and exciting sports reports on classic matches and professionals, current affairs, popular trends and partner with professionals to report on subjects related to the football industry
- Ability to work to work to deadlines
- Promote their work and the Evolution Soccer brand across all forms of social media in order to generate maximum exposure of reports and the brand
- Produce reports following webinars, podcasts and Evolution Soccer meets
- Ability to network with associated industry professionals and work alongside them to report on associated industries such as sports science, psychology, coaching, nutrition etc
Evolution Soccer is looking for individuals to help promote the organisation within the local, regional and national football community at both a grassroots and professional level.
We are looking for individuals who can report from a number of different angles as well as have the ability to market their work and increase the profile of the Evolution Soccer brand in the football world.
References and examples of previous work must be submitted as part of application along with resume outlining previous experience.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and two links to articles that you have previously published to Laurence.email@example.com